If you’re looking to upgrade into a commercial embroidery machine for a home business, no matter how big or small, or maybe for hats, we’ve got you covered.
Scroll down! You’ll discover a great comparison chart with the best affordable investments for any small business.
Commercial Embroidery Machines Comparison Chart
*Speed Per Minute: referring to the number of stitches a machine can perform in a minute.
**Area: referring to the maximum embroidery area that an embroidery machine can reach.
Pro 1. Brother PRS100 Persona Embroidery Machine
Ideal for: Best professional or commercial Brother embroidery machine for clothing. Best Brother Embroidery Machine for Home Business.
- Included Frames/Hoops: 6
- Built-in Designs: 405 + 20 Fonts
- Speed per minute: 1000
- On-Screen Editing: Yes
- Area: 8″ x 8″
The Brother PRS100 Persona is an excellent option for small businesses who want to invest in a good quality and fast-producing commercial-grade embroidery machine.
- Single-needle machine with a high speed stitching production.
- Excellent quality of stitched designs, professionally looking.
- Resume Function to keep working where you left it.
- Free arm embroidery to easily reach tricky any area like those of caps, sleeves, and bags.
- Programmable Monogramming Function.
- Extra side bobbin winding.
- Only for high budgets.
- As with almost every embroidery machine, the needle threader could work better.
*** I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL THE INFORMATION. I’LL BE ADDING EXTENDED REVIEWS ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS, SO FEEL FREE TO COME BACK SOON. HAVE THE GREATEST DAY ***
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 6 Average: 5]
Some other articles you may want to read:
Best Embroidery Machines for Home Business
Best Embroidery Machines for T-Shirts and Hats
Best Sewing and Embroidery Machines
How much does a commercial embroidery machine cost?
What is the best commercial embroidery machine?
Is an embroidery business profitable?
What is the best machine for embroidery?